Frontend Developer (m/w/d)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Designer to join our growing IT team at our headoffice based in Berlin. You will be central within our branding and marketing strategies, delivering insight and innovative ideas that will help shape the vision of our Brands.
Caseking Group - a Berlin based E-Commerce company - with more than 400 employees at eleven locations worldwide. We are one of the most successful and leading online providers all over Europe and leading in Germany for products and custom services for Gamers and PC Enthusiasts.
The Caseking Group consists of E-Commerce sites like Caseking.de, Overclockers.co.uk and others, as well as brands like noblechairs.
We have a passion for gaming, modding and overclocking and want to share this with our customers. Because of the international footprint, we are on our way to introduce a global platform which would set the foundation to maximize synergies and allow us to grow further.
- Active participation in varied projects as well as the development of new web applications
- You will be responsible for optimisation of the usability and frontend performance of our e-commerce solutions
- To offer our customers a unique user experience, you will work closely with our designers, developers and consultants
- A successfully completed degree or equivalent qualification in the area of web design/media/IT
- You’re a passionate frontend developer and have already gained significant experience in responsive web design
- 2+ years experience in HTML and CSS pre-processors such as SASS or LESS
- You use tools such as Grunt, Webpack or NPM to support you in your work
- You are a real team player who knows practices such as pair programming, code checking and knowledge sharing
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Knowledge of Twig template engine and Atomic Design is a plus
Please provide relevant work examples in your application!
What we offer:
- We create an atmosphere that is based on a collaborative workplace culture, fosters shared growth and supports our diversity and individuality while celebrating what we have in common
- Involvement in our development processes and methods
- Regular visits to conferences and meetups
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision-making
- Be part of a multicultural team
- Modern working space in the Berlin
If you want to be a part of a dynamic company with over 16 Years of experience and shops and brands all over the globe, then we are just the company you are looking for.
Apply now and join the Caseking Group today!