Head of BI / Data Science
For more than 15 years, the Caseking Group is equipping gamers and hardware enthusiast with all the necessary tools for their needs. Today over 400 people are working with us to bring our love for the products and the enjoyment of using it to the masses. Being a vital part of the growing eSports and hardware segment with exclusive partnerships and direct connections to brands has made us a one of a kind place to explore the latest technology and experience first hand what it feels to be part of a global movement. With our international footprint all over Europe (Portugal, UK, Germany, Hungary, Sweden, Finland, Norway) we are international at heart.
While our roots have been in product and the knowledge around it, we strongly believe in fueling our future growth in combination with a data-driven mindset while keeping an eye on the next acquisition.
If you are looking to become part in one of the most fascinating areas in e-commerce while being attached to one of the most rapidly growing markets you came to the right place.
- You become our Data ambassador, bringing a data-driven mindset in our companies
- You will report directly to the top management
- You will be responsible for creating and managing our Data Analysis, Business Intelligence, and Data Science areas
- You interact with various key departments in our organization like Marketing, Sales, Purchase, and Logistik to create data-driven processes and optimize there approaches
- You will be responsible for the whole product cycle from ETL to data-driven products/reporting/analytics
- You will develop data-driven cases to improve customer experience/revenue and efficiency within our group
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Software Development or similar
- Minimum of 3 years experience in BI / Data Science
- Hands-on experience in data architecture and in-depth knowledge about databases
- Excellent Knowledge of Python and SQL
- Visualization of complex data with dashboards or other reporting should come quickly to you
- You have the ability and the motivation to run projects that are improving our business from day one
- Fluent English, German and other languages are a plus