Marketing Media Designer (m/w/d)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Designer to join our growing Marketing team at our headoffice based in Berlin. You will be central within our branding and marketing strategies, delivering insight and innovative ideas that will help shape the vision of our Brands.
Caseking Group - a Berlin based E-Commerce company - with more than 400 employees at eleven locations worldwide. We are one of the most successful and leading online providers all over Europe and leading in Germany for products and custom services for Gamers and PC Enthusiasts.
The Caseking Group consists of E-Commerce sites like Caseking.de, Overclockers.co.uk and others, as well as brands like noblechairs.
We have a passion for gaming, modding and overclocking and want to share this with our customers. Because of the international footprint, we are on our way to introduce a global platform which would set the foundation to maximize synergies and allow us to grow further.
- Creating and executing all visual design stages from concept to final implementation
- Evaluating user feedback and make suggestions for incorporation into existing designs
- Establishing and developing design guidelines, frameworks and best practices
- Assisting with the development of the overall company brand. Consisting of visual elements including logos, icons, graphics, etc
- Creating e-commerce and social media advertising for our online marketing channels
- You have a Bachelor degree or relevant work experience in Design/ Marketing design
- You have strong knowledge of layout, typography, colour and the other design principles
- You work independently and proactively completing projects and tasks on time and scope.
- (You solve problems by identifying patterns and causes through the information analysis)
- You are an expert with Adobe Create Suite and associated design tools
- You love creating content, writing copy and editing images
- Good English Skills (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
Please provide relevant work examples in your application!
What we offer:
- We create an atmosphere that is based on a collaborative workplace culture, fosters shared growth and supports our diversity and individuality while celebrating what we have in common
- Work in a creative environment with a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision-making
- Be part of a multicultural team
- Modern working space in the Berlin
If you want to be a part of a dynamic company with over 16 Years of experience and shops and brands all over the globe, then we are just the company you are looking for.
Apply now and join the Caseking Group today!