(Senior) PHP Developer E-Commerce (f/m) in Berlin
Caseking Group – a Berlin based E-Commerce company – with more than 260 employees at seven locations worldwide. We are one of the most successful and leading online providers all over Europe and leading in Germany for products and custom services for Gamers and PC Enthusiasts.
The Caseking Group consists of E-Commerce sites like Caseking.de, Overclockers.co.uk and others, as well as brands like noblechairs.
We have a passion for gaming, modding and overclocking and want to share this with our customers. Because of the international footprint, we are on our way to introduce a global platform which would set the foundation to maximize synergies and allow us to grow further.
Join our amazing international team in our headquarters in Berlin!
- Create a global E-Commerce platform for gamers and hardware lovers
- Bridge the gap between multiple companies and countries through technology
- Bring our passion for our product with IT towards customers and create a unified experience
- Senior-level expertise and passion for coding with PHP
- Knowledge about professional software engineering e.g. SOLID-principles, clean code, separation of concerns
- Working experience with standard frameworks like Zend, Symfony, Laravel or others
- Nice-to-have: E-Commerce experience (with shop systems like Shopware, Magento, etc.)
- English is a must, German a plus
- (Knowledge of at least a few of those)
- Backend: PHP 7, PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, Twig, Silex, Composer, Git
- Legacy: Magento, Shopware, MySQL
- Challenging projects with an international team
- Being part of something big right from the start with all the benefits like technology selection and architecture
- Team Lead and other Career Development steps possible
- Passionate team with years of experience in E-Commerce and Software Development
- Flat hierarchy and a fast line towards management and product owners
- Free drinks, modern workplace, team events, IT conferences and rebates in our shop!
- We help you with the relocation process if you need support!
This is a full time/part time permanent job in our Berlin office.
Sounds like your new job? We´re looking forward to your application!