Content Manager (m/f/d) for IT Hardware
The Caseking Group is a Berlin-based E-Commerce company with more
than 550 employees at twelve locations worldwide. We are one of the most
successful online providers for PC hardware all over Europe and leading
in Germany for products and custom services for Gamers and PC
enthusiasts. The Caseking Group consists of E-Commerce sites like
Caseking.de, Overclockers.co.uk and others as well as brands like
We have a passion for gaming, modding and overclocking and want to
share it with our customers. To support our Berlin-based content team we
are are looking for a German-speaking content writer with an excellent
command of English. Join our amazing international team in our
headquarters in Berlin!
- Authoring of product descriptions, blog entries, texts for
graphics, instruction manuals as well as packaging texts or related
content for our web shop(s) in German and English
- Transcreation of German content into English and vice versa
- Proofreading and copy editing to ensure proper spelling, grammar and house style
- Implementation of texts and product specifications into our CMS
- Research of product information on tech sites, manufacturer pages and spec sheets as well as in our warehouse
- Occasional support of our social media and marketing team
- Business fluent in German and English (C2)
- Excellent grammar and meticulous attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of contemporary PC hardware in all its facets is crucial
- Assembling a full-fledged gaming rig is easy for you
- Knowledge of SEO and HTML is definitely a plus
- Ideally you have a degree in a relevant area (e. g. English/German major, journalism or other humanities)
- Challenging projects with an international team
- Passionate team with years of experience in E-Commerce and content writing
- Flat hierarchy and a fast line towards management and departments
- Free drinks, modern workplace, team events and discounts in our shop!
We can help you with the relocation process, if you need support!
This is a full time permanent job in our Berlin office. Sounds like your new job? We're looking forward to your application!