Master Data Manager (m/f/d)
Here at Caseking, nothing is the norm - this also applies to our working atmosphere and the way we treat each other. Everyone is part of the family, regardless of being a gamer or not. This family has been growing successfully for years thanks to our new employees and global subsidiaries. We now have over 650 employees at twelve locations worldwide, all of whom share our vision of creating and selling the best products in the gaming and hardware sector. This vision and our passion for gaming, eSports and hardware have made Caseking one of the most successful suppliers of gaming equipment and custom services for computers worldwide.
We are looking for passionate people who want to help us continue our growth, share our vision and contribute to Caseking’s success story.
Become part of the Caseking family and our international team in Berlin!
- Data maintenance in our webshop/backend
- Collect, compile and forward data
- Organization, filing and maintenance of documents
- Monitoring and maintenance of standards, rules and data quality
- Check requirements for completeness and correctness, record existing standards, maintain master data, record changes
- Creation of internal documentation
- Cooperation in projects for process optimization
- Integration of requirements into existing processes and structures
- Close cooperation with content and product management
- Experience in using project management software and tools such as Asana
- Experience in working with product information management software
- An eye for detail as well as concentrated and conscientious work
- Structured, independent and result-oriented working method
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- Knowledge of PC hardware and peripherals
- Interest in the gaming industry is an advantage
- A professional, familiar and exceptional corporate culture
- Diverse tasks with a lot of personal responsibility
- An experienced team and great development opportunities
- A great working environment and a constantly growing international team
- Free drinks, fruits, team events and attractive employee discounts
- Flexible working hours
Apply now and join the Caseking Group today!
Please feel free to visit our jobpage: https://jobs.caseking.com/