Frontend Developer E-Commerce (m/f/d) in Berlin
Here at Caseking, nothing is the norm - this also applies to our
working atmosphere and the way we treat each other. Everyone is part of
the family, regardless of being a gamer or not. This family has been
growing successfully for years thanks to our new employees and global
subsidiaries. We now have over 650 employees at twelve locations
worldwide, all of whom share our vision of creating and selling the best
products in the gaming and hardware sector. This vision and our passion
for gaming, eSports and hardware have made Caseking one of the most
successful suppliers of gaming equipment and custom services for
We are looking for passionate people who want to help us continue our
growth, share our vision and contribute to Caseking’s success story.
Become part of the Caseking family and our international team in Berlin!
- Rebuild of our current E-Commerce and brand related website frontends
- Continuously increase the usability and experience of our customers through the interface
- 2+ years experience in Frontend Development
- Mobile first, responsive Design, cross-browser compatibility are not just topics but mean something to you
- You know what solid and maintainable code looks like
- AngularJS, Vue.JS, ReactJS knowledge is a plus
- Experience in e-commerce is a big plus
- Experience with Frontend frameworks like Bootstrap
- You can implement new features and webshop components based on style guides and provided Designs
- Greenfield for upcoming E-Commerce systems
- Frontend Technology: Twig/TypeScript/Sass components wrapped in Atomic Design
- Backend Technology: Spryker
- Challenging projects with an open, honest and fun international team
- Being part of something big right from the start with all the benefits like technology selection and architecture
- Passionate team with years of experience in E-Commerce and software development
- Flat hierarchy and a fast line towards management and product owners
- Free drinks, modern workplace, team events (as far as circumstances allow it), tech conferences and discounts in our shop!
Sounds like your new job? We´re looking forward to your application!