Internal Business Consultant / Commercial Insight Specialist (m/f/d) - Full & Part-Time
Here at Caseking, nothing is the norm - this also applies to our working atmosphere and the way we treat each other. Everyone is part of the family, regardless of being a gamer or not. This family has been growing successfully for years thanks to our new employees and global subsidiaries. We now have over 900 employees at twelve locations worldwide, all of whom share our vision of creating and selling the best products in the gaming and hardware sector. This vision and our passion for gaming, eSports and hardware have made Caseking one of the most successful suppliers of gaming equipment and custom services for computers worldwide.
We are looking for passionate people who want to help us continue our growth, share our vision and contribute to Caseking’s success story.
Become part of the Caseking family and our international team in Berlin!
- Set up high-quality standardized reporting for management and investors
- Provide industry-specific analysis and benchmarks
- Provide insights through data analysis that will help drive growth and efficiencies
- Act as a bridge between business stakeholders and technical data experts
- Take ownership of projects aimed at increasing the impact of analytics on business processes
- Take ownership of projects aimed at organizational excellence
- Multiple years of experience in either a strategy consulting firm or in a business or strategic analysis position
- Excellent communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Experience working with large data sets
- Excellent skills with Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to turn stakeholder requests into work specifications for technical teams
- Experience with BI tools such as Power BI or Tableau is a plus
- Experience with project management in a large organization
- We create an atmosphere that is based on a collaborative workplace culture, fosters shared growth and supports our diversity and individuality while celebrating what we have in common
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision-making
- Company fitness program twice a week
- Be part of a multicultural team
If you want to be a part of a dynamic company with over 16 years of experience and shops and brands all over the globe, then we are just the company you are looking for.
Apply now and join the Caseking Group today!
Please feel free to visit our jobpage: https://jobs.caseking.com/