Product Brand Manager (m/f/d)
Here at Caseking, nothing is the norm - this also applies to our working atmosphere and the way we treat each other. Everyone is part of the family, regardless of being a gamer or not. This family has been growing successfully for years thanks to our new and old employees and global subsidiaries. We now have over 600 employees at twelve locations worldwide, all of whom share our vision of creating and selling the best products in the gaming and hardware sector. This vision and our passion for gaming, eSports and hardware have made Caseking one of the most successful suppliers of gaming equipment and custom services for computers worldwide.
In order to continue our growth, we are looking for passionate and team-oriented people who will achieve top line growth for brands and create go-to-market strategies to make sure the brand vision comes across.
Come join our international marketing team in Berlin!
Your new job
- Building strong business relationships with external and own brands representatives
- Knowing the brand strategy (including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short and long term) and responsibility for its integration for a company’s target market
- Assisting brands with new product launches and go to market plans and actions
- Creating go-to-market strategy based on the product strategy, launch plan and marketing plan
- Creating demand for the products through effective messaging and marketing programs
- Supervising development of the marketing tools and campaigns to attract new prospects and customers
- Overseeing the creation of marketing materials that communicate product features and USPs
- Performing win/loss analyses
- Collaborate, align and train the sales force on how to market and sell the product
- Working closely together with the purchasing managers, the creative services, the communication and product managers as well as external agencies and stakeholders
- Synthesizing all internal and external stakeholder input on features and priorities
Outlook for the first year
- Establish and design brand strategies and structured roadmaps - short and long term, including planning the budget for advertising and promotional items (eg. Marketing Development Funds)
- Supervise advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Create internal and external reports
- Develop new business opportunities and build relationships
- Continuously monitor marketing trends and keep a close eye on competitive products in the marketplace
Excellent communications skills in English and German
- 2-3 years experience in product management or brand management
- Very good project management skills
- At the least good analytical skills
- Leadership capability
- Clear understanding of brand awareness and the marketing mix
- Good understanding of market segmentation and brand positioning
- A high level of team spirit and a collaborative mindset
- Professionalism and strong work ethic
- Problem solving attitude
- Challenging projects with an open, honest and fun international team
- A passionate team with years of experience in E-Commerce and Marketing
- Flat hierarchy and a fast line towards management and internal stakeholders
- Free drinks, modern workplace, team events (as far as circumstances
allow it), tech conferences and discounts in our shop!
Sounds like your new job? We´re looking forward to your application!